How is TISABAS powered?
TISABAS is powered by converting the belt loaders 14-volt power to 24 volts by simply hooking a converter to the battery posts and then running power cables with a quick connector that plugs into TISABAS.
What are the main qualities of TISABAS?
- Makes the job safer and easier for ramp agents
- Reduces cost to airlines by;
- Decreasing injuries
- Decreasing agent turnover
- Decreases damage to bags and aircraft
- Increases customer satisfaction
- Increases the hiring pool as it is less physical
- Increases cargo revenue by giving time to add after passenger baggage
- In summary – simply move more in less time with less stress on the crew
We have calculated TISABAS will reduce costs by $1m (USD) per gate over 5 years.
What costs will TISABAS help to lower?
- Agent Injury and turnover and all the costs associated with these!
- Damage to the aircraft as well as to baggage, mail and cargo!
- Reducing cost of delays.
- Savings in FTE’s because of increased efficiencies, team members can be moved to other flight quicker and will be less tired when they get there.
- Iincrease revenue by being able to consistently move more cargo.
What percentage of damage to luggage will TISABAS decrease?
- Damage to bags, mail and cargo that happen in the belly will be reduced 100%.
- (Majority of damage to customers belongings happens in the aircraft belly)
- Mis-routed bags will be reduced significantly because of the added sets of eyes from the more relaxed pace of loading.
How much does a single unit weigh?
The unit weighs 90k (200 pounds).
What is the length of one unit?
Four sections are 1.5 meters (5feet) in length, each with a total folded out length of 6 meters (20 feet). We can easily remove with tools the sections in 5-foot increments.
Have a question that’s not answered here? Contact us below!