TISABAS is powered by converting the belt loaders 14-volt power to 24 volts by simply hooking a converter to the battery posts and then running power cables with a quick connector that plugs into TISABAS.
• Makes the job safer and easier for ramp agents
• Reduces cost to airlines by;
• Decreasing injuries
• Decreasing agent turnover
• Decreases damage to bags and aircraft
• Increases customer satisfaction
• Increases the hiring pool as it is less physical
• Increases cargo revenue by giving time to add aafter passenger baggage
In summary – simply move more in less time with less stress on the crew. We have calculated TISABAS will reduce costs by $1m (USD) per gate over 5 years.
• Agent Injury and turnover and all the costs associated with these!
• Damage to the aircraft as well as to baggage, mail and cargo!
• Reducing cost of delays.
• Savings in FTE’s because of increased efficiencies, team members can be moved to other flight quicker and will be less tired when they get there.
• Increase revenue by being able to consistently move more cargo.
• Damage to bags, mail and cargo that happen in the belly will be reduced 100%.
• (Majority of damage to customers belongings happens in the aircraft belly)
• Mis-routed bags will be reduced significantly because of the added sets of eyes from the more relaxed pace of loading.
The unit weighs 90k (200 pounds).
Four sections are 1.5 meters (5feet) in length, each with a total folded out length of 6 meters (20 feet). We can easily remove with tools the sections in 5-foot increments.