• What are your costs in overtime to cover an injured employee?
• What is your personnel cost of the injured employee? (Just one injury will almost triple your workers comp premiums.)
• What is your cost to hire and train a new agent?
• How much do inexperienced employees cost you?
• Would a more experienced work force lower your management costs?
• How many delays were caused by aircraft damage last week alone?
• How much did it cost to fix damage to aircraft bellies?
• What did damaged baggage claims cost you last month?
• What were your costs for damaged cargo?
• Did your cargo loading process cause any aircraft delays last week?
• Did you bump any cargo because your crew was too tired and simply bumped it?
• Are you spending too much time dealing with customer complaints?
TISABAS is significantly different than other aircraft belly-loading equipment which may, at first glance, appear to provide a similar function. These differences save time, lower costs, create efficiencies and, most importantly, provide a safer work environment for ramp crews. Specific operational savings from TISABAS occur in these areas:
In addition, other loading options in the market don’t solve some of most common problems. Those issues include:
The impact to your bottom line typically goes WELL beyond the costs associated with these issues. One of our clients told us how they purchased another belly loading system at significant expense, only to realize within weeks that it was COMPLETELY worthless, and had to be shelved.
TISABAS™ eliminates the need to throw heavy baggage, mail and cargo the length of the aircraft. This makes ramp agents’ jobs safer, easier, more efficient and saves your airline money.
Contact us for a conversation about the way TISABAS will benefit loading and unloading at your organization.